Thursday, August 20, 2020

Quick write

 Hi my name is Tasja and I go to St Patrick's school in Greymouth. Today I am back with another one of my quick writes. Today's one we had to add...

A battle moa.

Hauling up the North island.

Kupe.

And a sticky stick insect.


Here is mine.

Hauling up the North Island.


“AHHHHHHHH!!!” Rose Yelled. “THERE IS A BATTLE MOA HAULING THE NORTH ISLAND OF TAYMANIA AND MY BED IS TILTING BECAUSE OF IT!!!!!! 

“Come on Kupe” Rose said to her pet stick insect. 

She picked him up. “OHH KUPE!! You're all sticky!! Did you get into the maple syrup again? You must have. Come on I’ll wash you in the sink” 

After she said that she remembered that her bed was still tilted and all of a sudden it went back to normal. 

Now I will give you a bath Kupe since the floor isn’t tilted anymore.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.