Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Weekend Writing

 Hi My Name is Tasja and I go to St Patrick's school. Every Monday our class writes about their weekend that has just been and today I am going to share with you my weekend writing for this week. Hope you like it.


Charlee’s amazing birthday party.

By Tasja 10.8.20

------------------------------------------------------------

I all started when Tasja had to get up on Saturday morning. “Uhh! Netball!” She had to go to her sister Pyper’s netball game which Tasja HATED. The only thing she liked about it was that before netball she got to go with her dad to McDonald's to get a Hot chocolate. That’s how her parents bribe her to come, which doesn’t work but she still had to go. After netball Tasja and her family came home and at two o'clock Tasja went to her bestie Charlee’s house for a birthday party and her sister Pyper had a birthday sleepover with her friend Emma. Who knows exactly what Pyper did at Emma’s house but here is what Tasja did at Charlee’s house.
First off here is a list of all the people that came. Neve, Pallas, Obviously Tasja, Bella and Harriet and Charlee's younger sister Billie. 


Here are some of the things they did.

Nails, makeup, hair, tiktoks, played on the gymnast bar and ate a lot. Before they went home they went out for tea to Armadillos and Tasja had a DELICIOUS PASTA!!!! At dinner Pallas’s mum was there and Neve’s dad was so they took them home and Bridget (Charlee’s mum) took Bella home first. Then Bridget took Tasja home and they came in. So Charlee and Tasja made another tiktok and then Charlee and Bridget left. : (


So I think I went very well on this and I liked writing because it was a fun time so I enjoyed reflecting on what happened and I'm not sure what I did wrong or what I could of done better next time.

Thank you hope you enjoyed reading my writing! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.